TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
EER Lifestyle Survey
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
- Entry into the promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- The promoter is Entice Engage Retain Pty Ltd ABN 64 603 374 723 (Entice Engage Retain or Promoter) of 111 Constance Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006.
- The promotion commences at 8:30am on 1/10/2015 and closes at 8.00pm on 31/12/2015 (Promotional Period). The winner will be announced on 11/01/2016 at Entice Engage Retain, 111 Constance Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by phone and email. Reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the draw will be taken by Entice Engage Retain. Entice Engage Retain’s decision on all matters relating to the prize draw or the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, participants must complete the Lifestyle Survey and complete the game of skill question at the end of the survey during the Promotional Period.
- Entry into this promotion is automatic. Entrants will only receive one entry into the draw for the first valid entry during the Promotional Period. All subsequent entries will be discarded.
- The winner will be the best response to the question “If you won a $500 gift card what would you spend it on” from the pool of eligible entrants as judged by Entice Engage Retain. The prize is a $500 VISAGift Card. The winner must comply with the conditions of use issued by the gift card provider.
- The VISA card expires 12 months after the date of issue. Any remaining value on the VISA card after this time will be invalid and forfeited. The Promoter is not the issuer of the VISA card and is not liable for any VISA card damage, defect or failure.
- This prize is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services, in all or part.
- The winner must claim the prize within three months from the date of notification via phone, in period and email. If the prize is not accepted or claimed by the end of this period, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a re-draw of the unclaimed prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Entice Engage Retain in its absolute discretion.
- Entrants consent to Entice Engage Retain using the entrant’s name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services by Entice Engage Retain. The winner agrees to participate in all promotional activities in relation to the promotion as requested by Entice Engage Retain.
- The Promoter, their related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for and shall be held harmless from any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of or arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay not reasonably within their control.